Sunday, June 20, 2004

Welcome to Church Reform News

I have created this weblog to post article of interest to those who are concerned with reform of the Catholic Church. I have taken to heart the message of the second Vatican council that "We (i.e., the faithful, the people of God) ARE the Church". For the past few years I have been compiling articles and forwarding them via email to all members of the Dignity/Greater Lansing mailing list. This resulted in rather lengthy and somewhat dated compilations, so I'm trying this new format (blog) in the hopes that it will be more timely and easier to "digest" (so to speak). I hope that the articles will inform you and inspire you to take action in your own lives to live as Jesus taught us to, and to work for reform of the institution founded in His name, the Roman Catholic Church.

I invite you to read, act, and respond. Thanks for your time and interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home